1.10 **夜空的祝福 / Blessings from the Night Sky**
夜晚的湖畔,艾倫和弟弟仰望著星空,彷彿星星間的閃爍就是對他們的祝福。
On the lakeside at night, Alan and his brother gazed up at the starry sky, as if the twinkling stars were blessings just for them.
湖水輕輕拍打岸邊,星星的光芒灑在艾倫和弟弟的身上。
The lake water gently lapped against the shore, and the starlight sprinkled over Alan and his brother.
**艾倫:** 瞧,那顆閃閃發光的星星,我們稱它為祝福之星。
**Alan:** Look, that shining star there, we call it the Star of Blessings.
**弟弟:** 為什麼呢?
**Brother:** Why is that?
**艾倫:** 據說每當有人許下美好的願望,祝福之星就會閃爍,將那份美好的願望帶往星空的盡頭。
Unauthorized content usage: if you discover this narrative on Amazon, report the violation.
**Alan:** It is said that whenever someone makes a beautiful wish, the Star of Blessings twinkles, carrying that wonderful wish to the end of the starry sky.
湖邊的微風輕撫,彷彿是星星的低語,述說著祝福之星的傳說。
The gentle breeze by the lake seemed like a whisper from the stars, telling the legend of the Star of Blessings.
**弟弟:** 那我們可以許願嗎?
**Brother:** Can we make a wish too?
**艾倫:** 當然可以,閉上眼睛,許下你最想實現的夢想。
**Alan:** Of course, close your eyes, and make a wish for your most cherished dream.
兩人閉上眼,湖邊的星光似乎也在為他們的願望而閃爍。
They closed their eyes, and it seemed like the starlight by the lake was twinkling for their wishes.
**弟弟:** 我希望每天都能夠和哥哥一起玩耍,這樣就太好了。
**Brother:** I wish I could play with my brother every day. That would be so wonderful.
**艾倫:** 這是個美好的願望,祝福之星一定會記住的。
**Alan:** That's a beautiful wish, and the Star of Blessings will surely remember it.
湖水微微泛起漣漪,彷彿星星在為弟弟的願望歡呼。
The lake water rippled slightly, as if the stars were cheering for his brother's wish.
**弟弟:** 哥哥,你呢?你許下了什麼願望?
**Brother:** Brother, what about you? What wish did you make?
**艾倫:** 我的願望是希望這份星夜的美好,能夠一直延續下去,與湖水、星星、光影精靈共度每一個奇蹟的瞬間。
**Alan:** My wish is for the beauty of this starry night to continue, to share every miraculous moment with the lake, stars, and Light Sprites.
湖邊的夜色更加深沉,星空中的祝福之星也閃爍得更加璀璨。
The night by the lake grew even darker, and the Star of Blessings in the starry sky twinkled even more brightly.
*(未完待續)*